Download Your 30-Day Free Trial of SDS/2 Connect for Revit
SDS/2 is offering users the opportunity to try SDS/2 Connect for Revit free for 30 days. This fully functional version of the software enables users to get the full scope of the capabilities of SDS/2 Connect: connection design, roundtripping and more, within the Revit environment.
Getting your 30-day free trial of SDS/2 Connect for Revit is easy. Here’s what you do:
- Fill in the form at the right with your full name and email address, and click Download.
- Once the executable file is downloaded, double click it to begin installation.
- You must accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Select Add-Ins 64bit to be installed.
- Select the location for the Program Files folder to be installed.
- Select the location for the Add-In files folder to be installed.
- Verify the settings are correct and click Install.
- Once the installer is finished, start Revit.
- Under the SDS/2 Connect tab, select License found in the Options pulldown.
If your computer has internet access:
- Click "Retrieve license key".
- Fill out the form that is opened in your internet browser and click Submit.
- The License key will be automatically filled out. Click "Activate" on the SDS/2 Connect License Activation window.
If your computer does not have internet access:
- Click Activate at sds2connect.com/revit/trial on an internet-connected computer.
- Fill out the online form, and enter the Registration ID from the SDS/2 Connect License Activation window. Click submit.
- Follow the instructions on the activation browser window.